- Approx Floor Area: 127 sqm
- Land Size: 814 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1978
- Property condition: Fair, Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard and hardiplank
- Joinery: single glazed, Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, skydish. Furniture Neg. Hartley boat (outboard not included)
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Double sink, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (formica bench)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water, Bush
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Tank (size: 25,000 ltr wooden)
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 1x Kauri shelves, painting not remaining.
About this listing
Ignore all previous pricing, this sea view cottage MUST now be sold! If you are seeking a special spot by the water, Martins Bay is it!
After 30 plus summers, it is time for vendors to move sideways in the neighbourhood and let a new family experience all the magic this special place has to offer.
A stroll away from Martins Bay golden sand beach and boating in bountiful Kawau Bay.
Spend your summers in the surf at child friendly, safe swimming beach. Launch the boat and fish to your hearts content or explore the bush reserve pathways of nearby Scandretts Regional Park.
Elevated north facing site, offers easy care three bedroom 70's cottage with modern kitchen and bathroom. Spacious living spills to north facing bay view deck. Relax with a book and savour the birdsong emanating from the bush below.
Enjoy daily "Lewy the Tui": full voiced resident in the Banksia tree! Stairs lead up to loft style bedrooms with expansive Kawau Bay Vista and additional toilet.
Perfect lock and leave with garaging to accommodate small trailer boat.
Perfect holiday option here with potential to enhance or add value.
Here is your opportunity to create family experiences and memories of a lifetime.
Come experience for yourself the magic of Martins Bay. Quintessentially "old school" unspoilt holiday retreat, a few minutes drive from cafes and amenities of Snells Beach.