- Approx Floor Area: 262 sqm
- Land Size: 1.9718 Ha
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary, Other (Country)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Other (laminate)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Ceiling fans, Gas bottled, Other (gasfire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, wine fridge, double Miele ovens, Miele fridge x 2, dishwasher, gas hobs, water pump, 2 x heated towel rails, 1 x garden shed, 3 x auto door openers, rangehood, swim pool heat pump filtration. Spa Pool negotiable. Black Shed - negotiable
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (engineered stone)
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Water, Bush, Private, Rural
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Pool (Salt, Concrete and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: tanks - 2 x 50,000l
- Nearest Town/School: Warkworth
- Landscaping: native
- Plantings: native
- Contour: flat -steep
- Paddocks: x 2
- Farm buildings: workshop barn
- Fencing: fully
- General: approx 1/2 acre of covenanted bush regularly trapped.
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Steep, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Tank (size: 50,000l)
- Sewerage: Septic, Waste Water Treatment
About this listing
Contemporary country home is one-year old, built to high specifications by Ikon Homes.(current entrant in home of the year) at 262 m2 (plus decks) this cedar-clad masterpiece features high-stud ceilings, doors and windows to enhance the feel of light and space, allowing the outside environment in.
Harbor facing deck with infinity pool overlooks to bush and harbor views.
The kitchen is beautifully appointed, oozing elegant simplicity. The combination of contemporary details such as engineered stone bench tops, cabinetry with timber features and soft lighting with integrated appliances combine style and function. Premium Miele appliances and an in-built wine fridge will appeal. A well sized butler's pantry boasts a water view!
Oodles of space for you and yours to enjoy relaxation here. Detached studio (12x7m2) provides great options for visiting family and friends, and is occupied currently as a games room with a shower/bathroom.
The ultimate lifestyle opportunity awaits at Cowan Bay Estate; absolute privacy as being six kms along rustic country road from SH1, surrounded by almost 2 hectares of your own land. Low maintenance native landscaping makes this a wonderful option of a lock up and leave or holiday living. Easy care two paddock grazing.
So what are you waiting for? Call for an appointment to view.